The Waterbury Arts Fest is a two day street fair with entertainment and artwork from some the most talented performers and artists in our area! It also serves as the main fundraiser for Revitalizing Waterbury – thanks for your continued support.
Once again, the Waterbury Arts Fest is excited to celebrate under the stars at our Waterbury Block Party! Here are all the things:
The Block Party will feature a Beer Garden to ‘cure what ales you,’ food trucks serving up tasty belly-filling food, and incredible live music for you to dance the night away! While having fun, purchase a raffle ticket for a chance to win a sweet Beer-Lovers Experience Package that includes all sorts of awesome beer swag, 2 tickets toSIPtemberfest and more! All proceeds benefit Revitalizing Waterbury.
- 5:30pm – Gates open, Beer Garden & Food Trucks open. PLEASE BRING YOUR ID for the Beer Garden! Children must be supervised. Donations are welcome – everyone who attends will get a raffle ticket for a very cool prize! More info about that soon…
- 6-7:30pm – Live Music Starts with Red Hot Juba! The soul of the blues, the infectious twang of juke-joint country, a touch of irreverent old-testament and SWING with relentless abandon. These guys really know how to get a party going so don’t arrive late! RHJ is comprised of Bryan Aubin on Drums, Horns & Vocals, D. Davis – on Guitars, Mandolin, Vocals, Eric Krull on Guitars, Vocals & Steve Goldman on Upright Bass, Piano, Vocals.
- 8:00 – The Grift + Josh Panda – The Grift joins forces again this year with the one and only Josh Panda for a night of wild and totally dance-til-you-drop music! Based in Burlington, Vermont, the Grift is one of the area’s hottest bands, known for their vast range of music that blends roots-rock and pop and jam. With the addition of Josh Panda to the mix, the night is sure to be chock full of booty-shaking grooves, witty lyrics and tight vocal harmonies. Webpage | Facebook
- 8:45 or so… Set Break & Raffle Drawing! Make sure you get get your raffle ticket when you enter! See above for details on our raffle
- 9:30 – Last Call
- 10pm – Event over – gates CLOSE! You don’t have to go home, but we will be buttoning up shop and prepping for Saturday’s events so you won’t be able to stay here. But please check out the food and festivities at Waterbury’s local bars & restaurants!
The Waterbury Reservoir brings their bar across the street serving beer and wine under our tents. Bar open from 5:30-9:30pm. Cash only. You must have ID to get a wristband for purchasing.
- The Skinny Pancake
- Wicked Good Fries
- Cornerstone Pub & Kitchen
- Blue Stone Pizza
- Ben & Jerry’s
- Green Mountain Coffee Roasters
Saturday, July 14th
For one day each year, in the heart of summer, the streets of historic downtown Waterbury are lined with the colors, textures and inspirations of locally-made artwork. Brought to you by VSECU and Green Mountain Coffee Roasters, the 2018 Waterbury Arts Fest promises to be our best line up ever of entertainment, food vendors, and of course artists! Join us on Saturday, July 14 from 10 AM to 4 PM for our annual celebration of the creativity, artistry and community of Waterbury, Vermont. See below for all the things you want to know.
- Saturday, July 14th, 10 AM to 4 PM
- Stowe Street and Bidwell Lane will be open to pedestrian traffic only
- Free for all ages
- Please leave dogs at home! Hot pavement is ruff on the pups. Thanks!
From 10am to 4pm, the Waterbury Arts Fest will have a packed schedule of entertainment that will take place on our Stage at the corner of Stowe Street and Bidwell Lane. Our Stage & Entertainment Sponsor is Ben & Jerry’s.
- 10:20am Cooie Sings Solo singer/songwriter, Cooie is a self-described songbird who brings lyrics to life. We are excited to have her back!
- 11:30 am Joe Adler Burlington, Vermont based singer/songwriter Joe Adler draws on influences that range from the blues, folk, and experimental tendencies of Tom Waits, to the poetic leanings of Leonard Cohen.
- 12:40 pm Hot Box Honey Vocalist Jane Evans and guitarist Gregory Evans heats up the Vermont music scene as Hot Box Honey. Showcasing an upbeat eclectic mix of latin, funk, reggae, swing, pop and soul hits, the music of Hot Box Honey keeps the party happy.
- 1:50 pm Papa’s Porch String Band Out of Burlington, VT, this young bluegrass band picks quick, sings sweet and keeps the energy high.
- 3:00 pm Green Mountain Performing Arts Heather Morris brings her Celtic Dancers back to the Waterbury Arts Fest once again! A crowd favorite, local youth dancers performing Scottish Highland dances, Scottish (Cape Breton) Step and more. You’ll want to see these incredibly talented dancers with your own eyes!