Mondays Through Fridays 5:30 PM - 7 PM
Listen to Past Shows
- Full Show, 12-03by Brady Farkas on December 3, 2020 at 7:11 pm
Brady is back talking about why Cam Newton hasn't started to get any criticism from the New England media until now and why he hasn't really gotten any from fans either. He also talks about a very exciting new UVM hoops recruit from Canada with Elias Sbiet, Canadian Hoops Expert, why Andrew Benintendi is the biggest key the Red Sox need to be evaluating and he talks about the next step for Jayson Tatum.
- Canadian Basketball Expert Elias Sbietby Brady Farkas on December 3, 2020 at 5:45 pm
Brady sits down with Canadian Basketball Expert Elias Sbiet of North Pole Hoops to talk about the latest Canadian recruit for the University of Vermont, Samuel Alamutu. How good is he? And is he destined to be the best Canadian that UVM has ever had?
- Full Show, 12-02by Brady Farkas on December 2, 2020 at 7:10 pm
Brady is back talking about the idea that Josh McDaniels could leave the Patriots to be the Bucs next head coach, Gordon Hayward's comments on why he left Boston, why Bill Belichick has softened this year and he talks with Freddie Coleman of ESPN Radio about the treatment of Cam Newton in Boston, the Celtics concerns and more.
- Freddie Coleman of ESPN Radio, 12-02by Brady Farkas on December 2, 2020 at 5:50 pm
Brady talks with ESPN Radio personality Freddie Coleman about his decision to eat 18-inches worth of sub at lunch, the rumors that Josh McDaniels could be the next head coach of the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Brady's worry about the Celtics and why Cam Newton isn't being criticized like Boston athletes usually are.
- Full Show, 12-01by Brady Farkas on December 1, 2020 at 7:06 pm
Brady is back laying out all the scenarios for the Vermont Lake Monsters moving forward and he gets some help from Kyle Glaser of Baseball America. He also talks with Patriots broadcaster Bob Socci for his insight on the team moving forward and he discusses how Cam Newton has shown his evolution as a leader.
- Patriots Broadcaster Bob Socci, 12-01by Brady Farkas on December 1, 2020 at 5:49 pm
Brady is joined by the Voice of the Patriots, Bob Socci, who talks about how he would describe this 5-6 team, if there was a silver lining in an ugly win on Sunday, Cam Newton's impact, N'Keal Harry's struggles and much more.
- Kyle Glaser of Baseball America on the Lake Monsters Optionsby Brady Farkas on December 1, 2020 at 3:28 pm
Brady is joined by Baseball America's Kyle Glaser to talk about all the options on the table for the Vermont Lake Monsters moving forward. This podcast-channel exclusive offers up a lot of the answers that we've been wondering about regarding pro baseball in Burlington.
- Full Show, 11-30by Brady Farkas on November 30, 2020 at 7:08 pm
Brady is back on a Monday recapping the Patriots 20-17 win over the Cardinals and he talks about the play of the defense and special teams in the win. He also catches up with ESPN NFL Insider Field Yates to talk about the state of the franchise and then he talks about if Cam Newton is helping or hurting the Pats and he discusses the Cardinals play call on the 4th-and-1 before the half.
- ESPN NFL Insider Field Yates, 11-30by Brady Farkas on November 30, 2020 at 5:50 pm
Brady sits down with ESPN NFL Insider and former Patriots staffer Field Yates, who breaks down the Patriots 20-17 win over the Cardinals, his general assessment of the team, Cam Newton's future, N'Keal Harry's question marks and he talks about some questionable penalty calls in the game.
- Former NFL TE and Cardinals Analyst Ed Smithby Brady Farkas on November 30, 2020 at 11:15 am
Brady sits down for a podcast-exclusive interview with former NFL TE Ed Smith. Smith played for the Falcons, Lions and Eagles and helped Atlanta win the 1998 NFC Championship. And he's since become an Arizona radio host and a Cardinals podcast host on the Bleav Podcast Network. He breaks down the Pats 20-17 win over Arizona.